Facilitating innovation and leadership for tech leaders one conversation, one leader, one organization at a time is my passion, my mission, my cause through my work at FountainBlue. We take pride in bringing together innovators and leaders in the online events we conduct, including our When She Speaks series, the executive coaching we provide, the leadership consulting we practice, and the strategic advising we conduct. – Linda Holroyd, Founder and CEO, FountainBlue
Launched in Silicon Valley in May 2006, FountainBlue’s monthly When She Speaks panel discussions feature senior women leaders from partner tech companies speaking on leadership and innovation topics. Our interactive conversations are known for being inspiring, educational, practical and fun. Our monthly programs have shifted to an online format in response to the pandemic, so we can better manage content and to provide broader access to a more distributed customer base.
Although we don’t record any of our online meetings (so that all can feel more comfortable speaking freely), we do take notes and distribute them to our attendees and partners. Notes from our prior When She Speaks meetings are freely available at fountainblue.blog/category/when-she-speaks/
Sixth Annual: Men Who Open Doors Panel
Friday, December 8, 11:50 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Online with link sent to registered attendees
The *MeToo and other women’s movements before it have broken new ground for women at all levels of the workplace. Much progress will continue to be made with the groundswell of enthusiastic, passionate and powerful women now fully outraged and engaged.
But it’s the MEN-who-open-doors who will help accelerate the pace of change for the women’s movement. This month, we celebrate these types of men, and applaud their efforts to open doors to more women, and a merit-based workplace in general. This month’s discussion will feature a light roasting of the panelist by a nominating representative.
- Facilitator Linda Holroyd, CEO, FountainBlue
Men Who Open Doors:
- Marc Farber, Senior Director, Cisco Managed Services, Cisco
- Zachary Logan, Head of Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Coupa
- Colm Lysaght, Vice President Corporate Strategy, Hitachi Vantara
- Ravi Ravichandran, Senior Director, ISV Technology Adviser, Salesforce
This program also features a light roasting and introduction by our nominating executives:
- Kristi Gay, Engineering Training & Education Sr. Manager, Coupa Software
- Shveta Miglani, Head of People Strategy and Experience, Micron
- Jami Stewart, Vice President CX Centers America, Cisco
This annual event inducts sponsoring male executives into FountainBlue’s Men Who Open Doors hall of fame.
Based on the input of the dozens of participating hosts, speakers and attendees, below are the top ten reasons for joining us for this month’s event, and for all programs.
FountainBlue does all of the above and more – every time, all the time.
Linda Holroyd and the panelists each month speak to me directly. They are humble and powerful at the same time.
I LOVE these panel discussions because they are so thought provoking and there is always something tangible I can take away.
The breadth of perspectives gathered is inspiring – it makes me feel like ‘I Can Too!’ or at least ‘I Can DARE to TRY!’
I’m proud to have been a member for almost two decades, and look forward to the next lesson, the next conversation each month.
I’m grateful to be exposed to people who are not-like-me, as they help me become a better version of myself.
If you ever need to think outside your own box, join one of FountainBlue’s programs. I always learn something unexpected in a good way.
I attend a LOT of trainings and programs, but I consistently participate in these programs because the discussions are so well facilitated and the panelists are so diverse, passionate, and knowledgeable.
I appreciate the practical advice, tools, and learnings shared at each program.
I’m a busy person, but I’m always glad I make the time to join these informative, thought-provoking sessions.
It’s easy to make the business case for joining FountainBlue as a corporate partner. My staff remains productive, committed, inspired and engaged.
As Linda says every month, the vector is not gender. The vectors are LEADERSHIP and INNOVATION. And she proves that every month.
Join this month’s session, and experience the series for yourself.
Get Informed and Involved
- Find out more about FountainBlue and our coaching, consulting and advisory services.
- For more information about our online monthly programs, visit our web sites for our upcoming and past When She Speaks panels, our Front Line Mangers Online programs, and our VIP Roundtables.
- Join our free mailing list and receive monthly newsletters with event invitations, notes from prior events, plus a blog on a leadership or innovation topic.
- Become a paid subscriber for $10/month or $100/year and receive complimentary admission to either our When She Speaks or Front Line Managers Online programs.
- See our monthly newsletters with leadership blog, When She Speaks notes, VIP Roundtable notes and Front Line Managers Online notes.
- Corporate Partners can sign up for free by alerting their corporate representative. E-mail us if you’re a partner, but not sure of your corporate contact.
- Coaching and Consulting clients may sign up for any of our When She Speaks or Front Line Managers Online programs as our guest by e-mailing us or by completing the form to select programs of interest.
- General tickets are available at lindaholroyd.square.site for $52 for any individual When She Speaks or Front Line Managers Online program and $200 for any one VIP Roundtable online program.
Please join us in thanking our hosts, corporate partners and sponsors for our When She Speaks series, and our Front Line Managers Online series.
E-mail us at email@example.com
We respect your privacy.
- We welcome everyone to opt-in to our free monthly newsletters, and opt out at any time for any reason or for no reason.
- We only keep name and company information and e-mail address with permission.
- We only track who attends which event for our personal records and so we can send out event follow-up notes to all attendees in blind copy.
- We provide reasonable diligence to ensure that no party gains access to your data, and would inform you within 72 hours should there ever be a data breach.
- Under no circumstances would we ever sell your contact information to any party for any reason – ever.
dba FountainBlue Consulting Services
Copyrighted 2005-2023 by FountainBlue and all rights are reserved.