FountainBlue’s When She Speaks Women in Leadership Series was launched in May 2006 and provides ongoing networking and program benefits for 40-100 high tech women and men-who-support-having-women-in-leadership positions across Silicon Valley and beyond. On the second Fridays over lunch provided by our corporate hosts, we profile a panel of women senior executives in high tech companies, speaking on a range of leadership challenges and issues for Silicon Valley high tech women in particular. Our series celebrates women leaders, stimulates critical thinking and conversation around leadership challenges and issues, empowers and inspires all participants, including the next generation of leaders, and builds a proactive, collaborative and supportive leadership community overall.
Friday, September 9, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Make Your Own Rules!
PayPal, 2211 North First Street, San Jose
Invitation details with bios are available at https://madmimi.com/p/e38d78
Successful women and men create their own rules, their own brand – their own personal way of making things happen. Most of the time, they learn to play within the rules first, and then make their own rules. Whether they play within the rules, or make up their own rules, but the results speak for themselves. Hear how and why they broke the rules and learn how breaking the rules and even changing the system has made a difference for these leaders and all they touch.
- Facilitator Linda Holroyd, CEO, FountainBlue – Executive Coach, Tech Adviser and Leadership Consultant
- Panelist Deepa Bajaj, Senior Director, Business Intelligence & Data Management, Finance Technology, PayPal and Head of Affiliations for Unity, Women@PayPal
- Panelist Mary Emerton, Senior Director of Fulfillment Operations, Nutanix
- Panelist Tonie Hansen, Senior Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, NVIDIA
- Panelist Kaaren Hanson, VP Design, Medallia
- Panelist Nithya A. Ruff, Director, SanDisk Open Source Strategy, CTO Office, WIN Board Member, SanDisk
Individual Admissions: $30 for members, $40 for partners, $50 general admission, $150 for Corporate Pass up to 5 people
complimentary event admission to 1 When She Speaks event,
a $20 discount for remaining 2016 When She Speaks events and
a complimentary half hour of coaching or advising
Please note that there will be a 2.75% service fee is applied for all online payments but you are welcome to request an invoice and submit a check as well. No fees will apply for check payments.
Please join us in thanking our hosts and sponsors for 2015 and 2016.
Order a Corporate Pass for One Event, or for All 12 Events in 2016
- Corporate Passes for up to 5 people cost $150 for any individual event or $1500 for all 12 events in 2016.
- Companies ordering corporate passes for 2016 may nominate 2-3 senior director level speakers for any 2016 event.
- Companies who order annual corporate passes may distribute the passes as they see fit for 2016, doubling up with 10 attendees for some months, for example.
- Companies who order Silicon Valley corporate passes may also allocate some passes to attend San Francisco-based quarterly events.
- For more information about corporate passes, or to evaluate whether these events are of interest to your company, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
For more general information:
- Sign up for FountainBlue’s free mailing lists for weekly When She Speaks event invitations or our monthly newsletter on leadership and innovation trends
- Become a FountainBlue Member and Receive a Complementary Pass to This Month’s Event plus a Half Hour of Coaching
- Find out more about FountainBlue and our Head-Heart-Hands approach to executive coaching or our Pivot or Perish approach to tech advising
Copyrighted 2014-2016 by FountainBlue and all rights are reserved.