FountainBlue’s When She Speaks Women in Leadership Series was launched in May 2006 and provides ongoing networking and program benefits for 40-150 high tech women and men-who-support-having-women-in-leadership positions across Silicon Valley and beyond. On the second Fridays over lunch provided by our corporate hosts, we profile a panel of women senior executives in high tech companies, speaking on a range of leadership challenges and issues for Silicon Valley high tech women in particular. Our series celebrates women leaders, stimulates critical thinking and conversation around leadership challenges and issues, empowers and inspires all participants, including the next generation of leaders, and builds a proactive, collaborative and supportive leadership community overall. Below are the details for our next upcoming event. Past and upcoming events are listed on our programs page. You can also see a list of upcoming events on our side bar. We hope to see you at an event in the near future!
FountainBlue’s When She Speaks, Women in Leadership Series
Friday, Nov 10, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. @ Polycom
The Business Case for Diversity
In our fast-paced, global world, both men and women leaders are faced with the need to communicate clearly and rapidly to teams in all corners of the globe, driving aligned, tangible and measurable results. Gender, cultural, generational and other factors affect how well any exec can perform. Our panel will discuss best practices on cross-cultural communication, suggest tips for enlarging your view-of-the-world, and strengthen your capacity to embrace with people extremely unlike you to maximize business results. This panel will feature opening remarks by Mary T. McDowell, CEO, Polycom.
- Facilitator Linda Holroyd, CEO, FountainBlue, CRO, 888 Steps
- Panelist Madhavi Deshmukh, Head of Product Management, Security Products, PayPal
- Panelist Laura J. Durr, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Polycom
- Panelist Niki Hall, VP Corporate Marketing, Five9
- Panelist Ishita Majumdar, Senior Director of Products, eBay
- Panelist Ronit Polak, VP, Quality Assurance, Palo Alto Networks
Order your tickets online: $40 for partners, $50 general admission,
$150 for corporate passes for up to 5 people for one event, or $400 for 2018 membership, which includes admission to all 2018 When She Speaks events and complementary admission to the November or December 2017 event.
See full invitation and join our mailing list by visiting www.tikkl.com/fountainblue/c/diversity2017.
complimentary event admission to our December When She Speaks event, plus all Silicon Valley-based 2017 events
Become a 2017 member for $150 and receive a complementary admission to this month’s event!
Hear Linda speak about the When She Speaks series, Technology, Innovation and Career Agility in a March 2017 interview for Game Changers KMTV show with Jim Connor.
Order a Corporate Pass for One Event, or for All 12 Events in 2017
- Corporate Passes for up to 5 people cost $150 for any individual event or $1500 for all 12 events in 2018.
- Companies ordering corporate passes for 2017 may nominate 2-3 VPs or senior director level speakers for any 2017 event.
- Companies who order annual corporate passes may distribute the passes as they see fit for 2017, doubling up with 10 attendees for some months, for example.
- Companies who order Silicon Valley corporate passes may also allocate some passes to attend San Francisco-based quarterly events.
- For more information about corporate passes, or to evaluate whether these events are of interest to your company, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
For more general information:
- Sign up for FountainBlue’s free mailing lists for weekly When She Speaks event invitations or our monthly newsletter on leadership and innovation trends
- Become a FountainBlue Member and Receive a Complementary Pass to remaining events for the year
- Find out more about FountainBlue and our Head-Heart-Hands approach to executive coaching or our Development or Process Management consulting services
Copyrighted 2014-2017 by FountainBlue and all rights are reserved.