FountainBlue’s When She Speaks Women in Leadership Series was launched in May 2006 and provides ongoing networking and program benefits for 40-150 high tech women and men-who-support-having-women-in-leadership positions across Silicon Valley and beyond. On the second Fridays over lunch provided by our corporate hosts, we profile a panel of women senior executives in high tech companies, speaking on a range of leadership challenges and issues for Silicon Valley high tech women in particular. Our series celebrates women leaders, stimulates critical thinking and conversation around leadership challenges and issues, empowers and inspires all participants, including the next generation of leaders, and builds a proactive, collaborative and supportive leadership community overall. Below are the details for our next upcoming event. Past and upcoming events are listed on our programs page. You can also see a list of upcoming events on our side bar. We hope to see you at an event in the near future!
Friday, May 12, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Age of the Customer
Sandisk, a WD Company, 951 SanDisk Drive, Milpitas
The empowered customer is discerning, demanding, informed and all-powerful. This month, we will share best practices on how tech companies are changing the way they do business to better anticipate and serve these customers and how they keeping in front of the curve and soliciting the input of marquis customers to shape product and service offerings and direction.
- Facilitator Linda Holroyd, CEO,FountainBlue, CMO 888 Steps
- Panelist Connie Garske, Vice President, Executive Recruiter, and Chief of Staff to the CHRO, Flex
- Panelist Amy D. Love, former CMO, Violin Memory, Partner BizEthos
- Panelist Anshu Narula, Engineering Director, Partners and Marketplaces, PayPal
- Panelist Suchitra Narayen, VP, Legal and Associate General Counsel, Supply Chain Legal, Oracle
- Panelist Margret Schmidt, VP Product Development & Chief Design Officer, Tivo
- Panelist Urvashi Sheth, Senior Director, Global Customer Care, Western Digital
Order your tickets online: $40 for partners, $50 general admission, $150 for corporate passes for up to 5 people for one event, or $300 for 2017 membership, which includes admission to all 2017 When She Speaks events.
complimentary event admission to our December When She Speaks event, plus all Silicon Valley-based 2017 events
Become a 2017 member for $120 and receive a complementary admission to this month’s event!
Please join us in thanking our hosts and sponsors for 2014 and 2017.
Order a Corporate Pass for One Event, or for All 12 Events in 2017
- Corporate Passes for up to 5 people cost $150 for any individual event or $1500 for all 12 events in 2018.
- Companies ordering corporate passes for 2017 may nominate 2-3 VPs or senior director level speakers for any 2017 event.
- Companies who order annual corporate passes may distribute the passes as they see fit for 2017, doubling up with 10 attendees for some months, for example.
- Companies who order Silicon Valley corporate passes may also allocate some passes to attend San Francisco-based quarterly events.
- For more information about corporate passes, or to evaluate whether these events are of interest to your company, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more general information:
- Sign up for FountainBlue’s free mailing lists for weekly When She Speaks event invitations or our monthly newsletter on leadership and innovation trends
- Become a FountainBlue Member and Receive a Complementary Pass to This Month’s Event
- Find out more about FountainBlue and our Head-Heart-Hands approach to executive coaching or our Development or Process Management consulting services
Copyrighted 2014-2017 by FountainBlue and all rights are reserved.