Launched in Silicon Valley in May 2006, FountainBlue’s monthly When She Speaks luncheon panel discussions feature senior women leaders from partner tech companies speaking on leadership and innovation topics. Our interactive conversations are known for being inspiring, educational, practical and fun.
Our series also features quarterly events in SF, which launched in 2015, and three events in the East Bay, to be launched in 2018. See notes from past events and join us for our upcoming events. Past and upcoming events are listed on our programs page. You can also see a list of upcoming events on our side bar. This month’s event is listed below. We hope to see you at an event in the near future!
Friday, December 8, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Collaboration Best Practices
Nutanix, 181 Metro Drive, 3rd Floor, San Jose, Maui/Oahu Training Room
See full invitation and join our mailing list by visiting https://www.tikkl.com/fountainblue/c/collaboration2017
With a more diverse and distributed workforce, it has become increasingly more difficult to create bonding experiences for teams, to help teams collaborate on goals, and to celebrate achievements. This month, you will hear inspirational stories of how teams have overcome all odds and succeeded under extreme circumstances, best practices on how to engage tools and processes to serve a diverse team’s needs, as well as advice on how to build and retain a stellar team, and give them the resources and the fortitude to persevere and succeed.
- Facilitator Linda Holroyd, CEO, FountainBlue
- Panelist Ruth Cotter, CHRO, SVP Worldwide Marketing and Investor Relations, AMD
- Panelist Cynthia Dote, Director of Engineering, Pure Storage
- Panelist Nolwenn Godard, Head of Pricing Product & President of Unity Women, PayPal
- Panelist Brenda Rogers, Head of People and HR, Electric Imp
- Panelist Marissa Schmidt, Director Product Management, CITRIX
- Panelist Michele Taylor-Smith, Sr. Director Corporate Social Responsibility, Nutanix
- Panelist Praveena Varadarajan, VP of Product Management, FICO
Order your tickets online: $40 for partners, $50 general admission,
$150 for corporate passes for up to 5 people for one event, or $400 for 2018 membership, which includes admission to all 2018 When She Speaks events and complementary admission to the November or December 2017 event.
Based on the input of the dozens of participating hosts, speakers and attendees, below are the top ten reasons for joining us for this month’s event, and for all 2018 programs.
Education – Learn innovation and leadership best practices from experienced senior women leaders sharing a wide range of experiences, backgrounds and ideas.
Inspiration – Hear heart-warming stories that stir your passion for making a difference.
Connection – Connect with fellow attendees, panelists, hosts, and partners – people at all levels from all backgrounds.
Innovation – Learn about technology and market trends which affect your company’s innovation potential.
Creativity – Think differently about what you do day-to-day, in a good way!
Empowerment – Challenge yourself to step up, reach out, think and act differently and better.
Community – Join our monthly events and connect with a community of like-minded, open-minded leaders from different companies and roles, at all levels.
Perspective – Think about your own challenges and opportunities with a slightly broader and wider lens, with a lighter outlook.
Brand – Proudly represent your company as a corporate host and sponsor for this year’s When She Speaks events. Proudly make a stand for your own leadership, and that of other participating attendees through your attendance.
Support – Feel a connection with others who are sharing similar challenges, balancing life and work.
complimentary event admission to our December When She Speaks event, plus all Silicon Valley-based 2018 events
Become a 2018 member for $400 and receive a complementary admission to this month’s event!
Hear Linda speak about the When She Speaks series, Technology, Innovation and Career Agility in a March 2017 interview for Game Changers KMTV show with Jim Connor.
Order a Corporate Pass for One Event, or for All 12 Events in 2017
- Corporate Passes for up to 5 people cost $150 for any individual event or $1500 for all 12 events in 2018.
- Companies ordering corporate passes for 2017 may nominate 2-3 VPs or senior director level speakers for any 2017 event.
- Companies who order annual corporate passes may distribute the passes as they see fit for 2017, doubling up with 10 attendees for some months, for example.
- Companies who order Silicon Valley corporate passes may also allocate some passes to attend San Francisco-based quarterly events.
- For more information about corporate passes, or to evaluate whether these events are of interest to your company, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more general information:
- Sign up for FountainBlue’s free mailing lists for weekly When She Speaks event invitations or our monthly newsletter on leadership and innovation trends
- Become a FountainBlue Member and Receive a Complementary Pass to remaining events for the year
- Find out more about FountainBlue and our Head-Heart-Hands approach to executive coaching or our Development or Process Management consulting services
Copyrighted 2014-2017 by FountainBlue and all rights are reserved.