FountainBlue’s When She Speaks Women in Leadership Series was launched in May 2006 and provides ongoing networking and program benefits for 40-150 high tech women and men-who-support-having-women-in-leadership positions across Silicon Valley and beyond. On the second Fridays over lunch provided by our corporate hosts, we profile a panel of women senior executives in high tech companies, speaking on a range of leadership challenges and issues for Silicon Valley high tech women in particular. Our series celebrates women leaders, stimulates critical thinking and conversation around leadership challenges and issues, empowers and inspires all participants, including the next generation of leaders, and builds a proactive, collaborative and supportive leadership community overall. Below are the details for our next upcoming event. Past and upcoming events are listed on our programs page. You can also see a list of upcoming events on our side bar. We hope to see you at an event in the near future!
Friday, December 11, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Power to the Team
Nutanix, 181 Metro Drive, 3rd Floor, San Jose, Maui/Oahu Training Room
For bios and more information, visit https://madmimi.com/p/04d109
With a more diverse and distributed workforce, it has become increasingly more difficult to create bonding experiences for teams, to help teams collaborate on goals, and to celebrate achievements. This month, you will hear inspirational stories of how teams have overcome all odds and succeeded under extreme circumstances, best practices on how to engage tools and processes to serve a diverse team’s needs, as well as advice on how to build and retain a stellar team, and give them the resources and the fortitude to persevere and succeed.
- Facilitator Linda Holroyd, CEO, FountainBlue – Executive Coach, Tech Adviser and Leadership Consultant
- Panelist Neela Deshpande, R&D Programs Director, Chief of Staff, VMware
- Panelist Natasha Hoady, Senior Director of HR, Nutanix
- Panelist Cheri Leonard, Senior Technical Program Manager, Samsung Research America
- Panelist Martina Sourada, Senior Director, SWQA, ISV Certification, NVIDIA
Order your tickets online: $40 for partners, $50 general admission, $150 for corporate passes for up to 5 people for one event, or $300 for 2017 membership, which includes admission to all 2017 When She Speaks events and complementary admission to the November or December event.
complimentary event admission to our December When She Speaks event, plus all Silicon Valley-based 2017 events
Become a 2017 member for $120 and receive a complementary admission to this month’s event!
Please join us in thanking our hosts and sponsors for 2015 and 2016.
Order a Corporate Pass for One Event, or for All 12 Events in 2017
- Corporate Passes for up to 5 people cost $150 for any individual event or $1500 for all 12 events in 2018.
- Companies ordering corporate passes for 2017 may nominate 2-3 VPs or senior director level speakers for any 2017 event.
- Companies who order annual corporate passes may distribute the passes as they see fit for 2017, doubling up with 10 attendees for some months, for example.
- Companies who order Silicon Valley corporate passes may also allocate some passes to attend San Francisco-based quarterly events.
- For more information about corporate passes, or to evaluate whether these events are of interest to your company, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
For more general information:
- Sign up for FountainBlue’s free mailing lists for weekly When She Speaks event invitations or our monthly newsletter on leadership and innovation trends
- Become a FountainBlue Member and Receive a Complementary Pass to This Month’s Event
- Find out more about FountainBlue and our Head-Heart-Hands approach to executive coaching or our Development or Process Management consulting services
Copyrighted 2014-2017 by FountainBlue and all rights are reserved.