FountainBlue’s When She Speaks Women in Leadership Series was launched in May 2006 and provides ongoing networking and program benefits for 40-150 high tech women and men-who-support-having-women-in-leadership positions across Silicon Valley and beyond. On the second Fridays over lunch provided by our corporate hosts, we profile a panel of women senior executives in high tech companies, speaking on a range of leadership challenges and issues for Silicon Valley high tech women in particular. Our series celebrates women leaders, stimulates critical thinking and conversation around leadership challenges and issues, empowers and inspires all participants, including the next generation of leaders, and builds a proactive, collaborative and supportive leadership community overall. Below are the details for our next upcoming event. Past and upcoming events are listed on our programs page. You can also see a list of upcoming events on our side bar. We hope to see you at an event in the near future!
Friday, October 14, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Women Leading Innovation in Silicon Valley and Beyond!
FireEye,1390 McCarthy in Milpitas
Invitation details with bios are available at https://madmimi.com/p/8e5bb8.
In an age when technology and market innovations shift at the speed of light, companies will pivot or perish on the innovation fulcrum. Tech leaders are challenged to innovate differently, a little more collaboratively, with more agility, while integrating diversity in the team and a laser-sharp focus on the needs-of-the-customer.
Innovation is what will continue to separate those who succeed and those who have become obsolete. Come hear secrets from this month’s panel of innovation leaders.
- Facilitator Linda Holroyd, CEO, FountainBlue – Executive Coach, Tech Adviser and Leadership Consultant
- Panelist Vijaya Kaza, Senior Vice President, Cloud Business, FireEye
- Panelist Indira Joshi, Director, R&D Engineering – Memory, Samsung
- Panelist Sunitha Kumar, Technical Leader, Software, Security & Trust Office, Cisco Systems
- Panelist Julie O’Brien, VP Corporate Marketing, Nutanix
- Panelist Lucia Turpin, Sr. Director of IT Governance and Strategy, Polycom
Individual Admissions: $30 for members, $40 for partners, $50 general admission, $150 for Corporate Pass up to 5 people
Become a Member for 2017 for $120 and attend this event for free!
complimentary event admission to 1 When She Speaks event,
a $20 discount for remaining 2016 When She Speaks events plus all 2017 events, and
a complimentary half hour of coaching or advising
Become a 2017 member for $120 and receive a complementary admission to this month’s event!
Please note that there will be a 2.75% service fee is applied for all online payments but you are welcome to request an invoice and submit a check as well. No fees will apply for check payments.
Please join us in thanking our hosts and sponsors for 2015 and 2016.
Order a Corporate Pass for One Event, or for All 12 Events in 2016
- Corporate Passes for up to 5 people cost $150 for any individual event or $1500 for all 12 events in 2016.
- Companies ordering corporate passes for 2016 may nominate 2-3 senior director level speakers for any 2016 event.
- Companies who order annual corporate passes may distribute the passes as they see fit for 2016, doubling up with 10 attendees for some months, for example.
- Companies who order Silicon Valley corporate passes may also allocate some passes to attend San Francisco-based quarterly events.
- For more information about corporate passes, or to evaluate whether these events are of interest to your company, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
For more general information:
- Sign up for FountainBlue’s free mailing lists for weekly When She Speaks event invitations or our monthly newsletter on leadership and innovation trends
- Become a FountainBlue Member and Receive a Complementary Pass to This Month’s Event plus a Half Hour of Coaching
- Find out more about FountainBlue and our Head-Heart-Hands approach to executive coaching or our Pivot or Perish approach to tech advising
Copyrighted 2014-2016 by FountainBlue and all rights are reserved.