Launched in Silicon Valley in May 2006, FountainBlue’s monthly When She Speaks luncheon panel discussions feature senior women leaders from partner tech companies speaking on leadership and innovation topics. Our interactive conversations are known for being inspiring, educational, practical and fun. See notes from past events and join us for our upcoming events. Past and upcoming events are listed on our programs page. You can also see a list of upcoming events on our side bar. This month’s event is listed below. We hope to see you at an event in the near future.
Friday, December 13, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Texas Instruments, 2900 Semiconductor Dr. Santa Clara, Building E
For bios and more information, visit https://www.tikkl.com/fountainblue/c/menwhoopendoors2019
The *MeToo and other women’s movements before it have broken new ground for women at all levels of the workplace. Much progress will continue to be made with the groundswell of enthusiastic, passionate and powerful women now fully outraged and engaged.
But it’s the MEN-who-open-doors who will help accelerate the pace of change for the women’s movement. This month, we celebrate these types of men, and applaud their efforts to open doors to more women, and a merit-based workplace in general.
- Facilitator Linda Holroyd, CEO, FountainBlue
- Panelist Dr. Benjamin Cook, Sr. Director, Nanotechnology – Kilby Labs, CTO Organization, Texas Instruments
- Panelist JD Dillon, Vice President of Marketing, Enphase Energy
- Panelist Martin Jessen, VP Learning Solutions North America, Schneider Electric
- Panelist Mike Snell, Vice President of Operations, Global Operations, Lam Research
- Panelist Jon Woolvine, Distinguished Engineer, Director Information Technology, Cisco
- with opening remarks provided by Kim Wong, Vice President & General Manager, High Speed Data & Clocks, Texas Instruments
To order a pass for this program, and other 2020 When She Speaks programs, visit https://www.tikkl.com/fountainblue/c/2020whenshespeaks
See notes from past events and join us for our upcoming events.
Based on the input of the dozens of participating hosts, speakers and attendees, below are the top ten reasons for joining us for this month’s event, and for all 2018 programs.
Education – Learn innovation and leadership best practices from experienced senior women leaders sharing a wide range of experiences, backgrounds and ideas.
Inspiration – Hear heart-warming stories that stir your passion for making a difference.
Connection – Connect with fellow attendees, panelists, hosts, and partners – people at all levels from all backgrounds.
Innovation – Learn about technology and market trends which affect your company’s innovation potential.
Creativity – Think differently about what you do day-to-day, in a good way!
Empowerment – Challenge yourself to step up, reach out, think and act differently and better.
Community – Join our monthly events and connect with a community of like-minded, open-minded leaders from different companies and roles, at all levels.
Perspective – Think about your own challenges and opportunities with a slightly broader and wider lens, with a lighter outlook.
Brand – Proudly represent your company as a corporate host and sponsor for this year’s When She Speaks events. Proudly make a stand for your own leadership, and that of other participating attendees through your attendance.
Support – Feel a connection with others who are sharing similar challenges, balancing life and work.
Hear Linda speak about the When She Speaks series, Technology, Innovation and Career Agility in a March 2017 interview for Game Changers KMTV show with Jim Connor.
Order a Corporate Pass for One Event, or for All Remaining 2018 Events
- Corporate Passes for up to 5 people cost $150 for any individual event or $1500 for all 12 events in 2018.
- Companies ordering corporate passes for 2018 may nominate 2-3 VPs or senior director level speakers for any 2018 event.
- Companies who order annual corporate passes may distribute the passes as they see fit for 2018, doubling up with 10 attendees for some months, for example.
- Companies who order Silicon Valley corporate passes may also allocate some passes to attend San Francisco or East Bay -based quarterly events.
- For more information about corporate passes, or to evaluate whether these events are of interest to your company, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more general information:
We respect your privacy.
We welcome everyone to opt-in to our free weekly e-mail invitation list or our monthly free newsletter, and opt out at any time for any reason or for no reason.
We only keep name and company information and e-mail address with permission and do not ask for any other details.
We only track who attends which event for our personal records and so we can send out event follow-up notes to all attendees in blind copy.
We provide reasonable diligence to ensure that no party gains access to your data, and would inform you within 72 hours should there ever be a data breach.
Under no circumstances will we ever sell your contact information to any party for any reason – ever.
Copyrighted 2014-2020 by FountainBlue and all rights are reserved.