Launched in Silicon Valley in May 2006, FountainBlue’s monthly When She Speaks luncheon panel discussions feature senior women leaders from partner tech companies speaking on leadership and innovation topics. Our interactive conversations are known for being inspiring, educational, practical and fun. See notes from past events and join us for our upcoming events. Past and upcoming events are listed on our programs page. You can also see a list of upcoming events on our side bar. This month’s event is listed below. We hope to see you at an event in the near future!
Friday, July 19, 11:30 1.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Cisco, 300 East Tasman Drive, San Jose, California 95134
Building 10 , on the 2nd floor, in the Montgomery Conference Room
Invitation details at https://www.tikkl.com/fountainblue/c/intent
Corporate Partners may request a promo code to register their guests. For more information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intent-based networking leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to automate administrative tasks across a network. This month, we have gathered a panel of leaders who will describe how they are adopting IBN within their organization, and the benefits and challenges for doing so.
- Facilitator Linda Holroyd, CEO, FountainBlue
- Panelist Serpil Bayraktar, Principal Engineer, Chief Architect’s Office – Development, Cisco
- Panelist Shalini (Jain) Kasliwal, founder and CEO, JoinEight, founder GIWL
- Panelist Liliane Peters, Director Configuration & Release Management, Ericsson
- Panelist Ranjeeta Singh, VP, GM, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, Teradata
- Panelist Su Tsai, Director of Data Center Networking Services, Cisco IT
Order your tickets online: $40 for partners, $50 general admission,
$250 for corporate passes for up to 10 people for one event
For more information including bios, visit https://www.tikkl.com/fountainblue/c/intent
Order your tickets for any 2019 event at https://www.tikkl.com/fountainblue/c/whenshespeaks2019. The fees are $40 for partners, $50 general admission, $250 for corporate passes for up to 10 people for one event.
See notes from past events and join us for our upcoming events.
Based on the input of the dozens of participating hosts, speakers and attendees, below are the top ten reasons for joining us for this month’s event, and for all 2018 programs.
Education – Learn innovation and leadership best practices from experienced senior women leaders sharing a wide range of experiences, backgrounds and ideas.
Inspiration – Hear heart-warming stories that stir your passion for making a difference.
Connection – Connect with fellow attendees, panelists, hosts, and partners – people at all levels from all backgrounds.
Innovation – Learn about technology and market trends which affect your company’s innovation potential.
Creativity – Think differently about what you do day-to-day, in a good way!
Empowerment – Challenge yourself to step up, reach out, think and act differently and better.
Community – Join our monthly events and connect with a community of like-minded, open-minded leaders from different companies and roles, at all levels.
Perspective – Think about your own challenges and opportunities with a slightly broader and wider lens, with a lighter outlook.
Brand – Proudly represent your company as a corporate host and sponsor for this year’s When She Speaks events. Proudly make a stand for your own leadership, and that of other participating attendees through your attendance.
Support – Feel a connection with others who are sharing similar challenges, balancing life and work.
Hear Linda speak about the When She Speaks series, Technology, Innovation and Career Agility in a March 2017 interview for Game Changers KMTV show with Jim Connor.
Order a Corporate Pass for One Event, or for All Remaining 2018 Events
- Corporate Passes for up to 5 people cost $150 for any individual event or $1500 for all 12 events in 2018.
- Companies ordering corporate passes for 2018 may nominate 2-3 VPs or senior director level speakers for any 2018 event.
- Companies who order annual corporate passes may distribute the passes as they see fit for 2018, doubling up with 10 attendees for some months, for example.
- Companies who order Silicon Valley corporate passes may also allocate some passes to attend San Francisco or East Bay -based quarterly events.
- For more information about corporate passes, or to evaluate whether these events are of interest to your company, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
For more general information:
We respect your privacy.
We welcome everyone to opt-in to our free weekly e-mail invitation list or our monthly free newsletter, and opt out at any time for any reason or for no reason.
We only keep name and company information and e-mail address with permission and do not ask for any other details.
We only track who attends which event for our personal records and so we can send out event follow-up notes to all attendees in blind copy.
We provide reasonable diligence to ensure that no party gains access to your data, and would inform you within 72 hours should there ever be a data breach.
Under no circumstances will we ever sell your contact information to any party for any reason – ever.
Copyrighted 2014-2020 by FountainBlue and all rights are reserved.