FountainBlue’s When She Speaks Women in Leadership Series was launched in May 2006 and provides ongoing networking and program benefits for 40-150 high tech women and men-who-support-having-women-in-leadership positions across Silicon Valley and beyond. On the second Fridays over lunch provided by our corporate hosts, we profile a panel of women senior executives in high tech companies, speaking on a range of leadership challenges and issues for Silicon Valley high tech women in particular. Our series celebrates women leaders, stimulates critical thinking and conversation around leadership challenges and issues, empowers and inspires all participants, including the next generation of leaders, and builds a proactive, collaborative and supportive leadership community overall. Below are the details for our next upcoming event. Past and upcoming events are listed on our programs page. You can also see a list of upcoming events on our side bar. We hope to see you at an event in the near future!
Friday, April 14, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Building and Reinforcing Your Executive Brand
Flex, Executive Briefing Center (1st floor), 6201 America Center Drive, San Jose
The way you think, the way you communicate, the way you act, tells others a lot about you. You don’t have to be an executive to own a brand, but no matter where you are personally and professionally, you do have to think about how you’re coming across, how you can show up to be a better YOU, especially at a time when brand so matters and word so quickly spreads! Our panelists will share their stories on what their brand is, how they envisioned and created their brand, how social media makes it more important for everyone to own and manage their brand, how your brand impacts the way you are perceived and what to do about it, and how to best integrate your own personal and professional brand.
- Facilitator Linda Holroyd, CEO, FountainBlue; CMO of 888 Steps
- Panelist Amy Barzdukas, VP of Global Solutions Marketing, Polycom
- Panelist Reenita Das, Partner, Senior Vice President, Transformational Health, Frost & Sullivan
- Panelist Vonnie French, VP, Supply Chain, Palo Alto Networks
- Panelist Niki Hall, VP of Corporate Communications, Five9
- Panelist Melanie Nelson, Sr. Director of Marketing Communications, Samsung
- Panelist Birte Schwarzenfeld, VP, Head of Corporate Strategy, Flex
Order your tickets online: $40 for partners, $50 general admission, $150 for corporate passes for up to 5 people for one event, or $300 for 2017 membership, which includes admission to all 2017 When She Speaks events.
complimentary event admission to our December When She Speaks event, plus all Silicon Valley-based 2017 events
Become a 2017 member for $120 and receive a complementary admission to this month’s event!
Please join us in thanking our hosts and sponsors for 2014 and 2017.
Order a Corporate Pass for One Event, or for All 12 Events in 2017
- Corporate Passes for up to 5 people cost $150 for any individual event or $1500 for all 12 events in 2018.
- Companies ordering corporate passes for 2017 may nominate 2-3 VPs or senior director level speakers for any 2017 event.
- Companies who order annual corporate passes may distribute the passes as they see fit for 2017, doubling up with 10 attendees for some months, for example.
- Companies who order Silicon Valley corporate passes may also allocate some passes to attend San Francisco-based quarterly events.
- For more information about corporate passes, or to evaluate whether these events are of interest to your company, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more general information:
- Sign up for FountainBlue’s free mailing lists for weekly When She Speaks event invitations or our monthly newsletter on leadership and innovation trends
- Become a FountainBlue Member and Receive a Complementary Pass to This Month’s Event
- Find out more about FountainBlue and our Head-Heart-Hands approach to executive coaching or our Development or Process Management consulting services
Copyrighted 2014-2017 by FountainBlue and all rights are reserved.