FountainBlue’s coaching and consulting services are conducted and led by our CEO Linda Holroyd. Linda is a successful serial entrepreneur and business executive, seasoned executive coach, and recognized speaker and published writer on technology, innovation and leadership trends. For over 20 years, Linda has been leading and advising early-stage, technology-based start-ups on strategy and execution in the areas of marketing, sales, business development and operations. Linda is an adviser and consultant to tech start-ups and heads up professional services for Office of the CIO as well as IQVIS.
She is currently selectively accepting new coaching clients and start-up entrepreneurs. The top ten reasons to select Linda as your executive coach or start-up adviser are below:
A Strategic Approach
1. A frequent speaker and published writer, Linda actively reports on technology trends and leverages this knowledge and experience to facilitates insights for her client executives and entrepreneurs.
2. Linda’s north-star focus on the customer helps people, teams and companies deliver to and even anticipate the needs of the customer, be they within or outside the company.
3. Linda works with clients to ‘get’ the business side, while working with their stakeholders to deliver results by leveraging the ‘people-side’.
An Entrepreneurial Thinker
4. Linda’s entrepreneurial experience and results coupled with her ability to see the bigger picture helps her guide clients in creating resourceful, collaborative and results-oriented solutions to complex business and personal issues.
5. Linda’s broad experience in a breadth of industries helps her present out-of-the-box solutions and suggestions which stretch the potential for the organization and for the leader.
An Exceptional Communicator
6. Linda’s extensive experience with a wide range of people, roles, industries and cultures helps her facilitate an understanding of and appreciation for people with different perspectives.
7. Linda’s background in psychology and education, applied to business challenges and circumstances, gives her the unique head-heart approach to coaching which is authentic, insightful, perceptive and transformational.
An Extensive Network
8. Linda’s extensive network gives her knowledge of resources, information and people who can facilitate growth, expansion and understanding for her clients.
9. Linda leverages her ability to think strategically and resourcefully, and her connections across industries, roles and organizations for the benefit of her client organizations.
A Stellar Track Record
10. For over two decades, Linda has supported the transformation, expansion and growth of tech leaders at all levels, in a wide range of industries from technology to education to healthcare to consulting. She has worked with teams and leaders to deliver a wide range of projects, ranging from managing web site development and product development projects, to running events and programs (television and radio), to leading fundraising campaigns and marketing and business development initiatives. Linda’s program management and leadership approach is collaborative and inclusive approach, delivered through transparent communications and energetic and persistent leadership with focus on delivering measurable win-win results. Successful exits include a document management solution (MindWorks, acquired by Freeborders in 2010), and a document security solution (Elan Computer Group acquired by Rainbow Technologies in 1998).
Below are some testimonials from happy customers.
- Linda’s calming presence, open and non-judgmental listening style, and amazing intellect and creativity combine with her practical, action-oriented side to help me create immediate win-win results. I consistently leave our meetings more positive, more constructive, more hopeful, and more grounded.
- Linda’s compassion and experience help me to see why people around me do the things they do, to accept what’s happening to me and around me, and then to change what I think, how I speak and how I act because of it.
- Linda Holroyd is a master communicator also adept at working with you to craft and execute on your brand. She brings out the best in each of others, and helps us spread the wisdom to others around us.
- Linda is someone who listens at the deepest levels, gets the business and personal implications of what I’m sharing, and helps me reframe my thinking, words and actions. It’s amazing how she can do that for such a broad range of people, myself included!
- Linda is a fountain of creative ideas for moving forward in one’s working life with more joy and better results. Linda is an extraordinarily kind person of deep goodwill and desire to improve the lives of those around her. You are lucky if Linda turns her attention to your challenges. She knows how to help!
- Linda walks her talk – she’s as pure and authentic on the inside as you can get – her integrity is beyond reproach. Her focus is always on others, and raising the bar for the good of all. But just as powerful as her compassionate side is her capacity for strategizing and growing a business – a rare combination indeed, and much needed in the new economy.
- I have greatly benefited from the sage and practical advice of Linda Holroyd. It has helped me hone my leadership skills, and deliver results for myself and for my team and company.
- Linda’s excellent people skills and her amazing creativity enable her to create opportunities for each person’s maximum benefit based on an exquisite fit with their skills and the quickly-changing market needs – and in record time!
- Linda’s intuition, compassion, depth of experience and remarkable energy and bandwidth allows her to coach a client at exactly the level that they need, whether they are new to business or a serial CEO.
- Being coached by Linda is like drinking water from a fire hose. It is stimulating, exhilarating and exhausting – she inspires you to reach for stars, and stands behind, beside, and around you until you do.
- Linda Holroyd has helped me change my life and my impact, one choice at a time.
- I know that Linda will always be on my side, through thick or thin. She gave me the strength to accept my weaknesses and my past, and rise above them to be a better me.
- Linda’s in-depth listening and understanding provides a gift of clarity, delivered with a bounty of compassion. She gave me the strength and courage to create a path forward and deliver tangible results that I am proud to call my own.
- Linda is a very kind and thoughtful human being who leverages her amazing gifts and talents to serve and empower others. Fortunate are those who have been touched by her.
- Many are the lives transformed by Linda’s unique courage, intellect and strength, including my own. I remain in her debt.
- Linda helped me crystallize my value-add and strategized with me to find my fit and then grow first myself, and then my fit within the company.
- I have never seen anyone so deeply listen, so quickly get it, and then work with me to apply it to practical ways to build momentum for myself and for business.
- In a room full of strangers, Linda makes me feel like I’m the most important person in the room, the most important person there is. And when you talk to her, she confirms that this is so.
- Linda challenged me in the gentlest way to remove my masks, find my calling, and rise to a level I never knew existed.
- Linda is a powerhouse of information and ideas, and full of compassionate, non-judgmental understanding and support, while insisting that we deliver tangible results.
- Linda keeps me reaching for stars, while also helping me feel that I deserve to be there.
- Linda is one of those rare people who is as human as she is brilliant.
- Linda taught me how to see beyond the gender, the role, the circumstances and the numbers and build alignment between my passion, my skills, and the needs of the customers. I am forever changed, and in a good way.
Join the Community
- Join our free FountainBlue mailing lists: weekly event invitations and monthly newsletter on leadership and innovation topics
- Become an annual member and receive a complementary half-hour telephone coaching or advisory session
Stimulate Your Brain
- Subscribe to our curated content on Leadership
- Subscribe to our curated content on the Age of Personalization
- Follow our Pinterest leadership topics are leadership, nutrition and healthy recipes
- Follow our posts on Twitter and LinkedIn group
Attend an Upcoming FountainBlue When She Speaks Event to see us in action and connect with other members of the community
- See up for an individual or a corporate pass for up to 5 people to attend an upcoming When She Speaks event. See our side bar or click on our upcoming programs page to view upcoming dates and topics.
- Nominate a corporate leader from your tech company to speak at an upcoming When She Speaks event.
- Inquire about hosting an upcoming When She Speaks event.
Find out More about FountainBlue’s Coaching, Advising and Consulting Services
- FountainBlue’s Head-Heart-Hands Approach to Executive Coaching works with tech leaders to create opportunities from challenges, to grow and stretch in unaccustomed ways.
- FountainBlue’s consulting services brings the conversations from our When She Speaks events to the next level, through customized roundtables, workshops and retreats, tailored to the needs of our corporate clients.
- FountainBlue’s Pivot-or-Perish
approach to advising tech leaders works with our clients to strategically deliver value in an Age of Personalization.