- Coach high-potentials – a natural follow-up to attending a FountainBlue When She Speaks event and receiving follow-up notes from the event is to have a conversation about integrating the learnings into day-to-day activities.
- FountainBlue’s coaching services may cover the topics for these monthly events or general leadership and innovation challenges and questions, as well as personality assessments and career navigation support.
- Coaching is offered for $100 for each half-hour session, and executives generally sign up for 2-4 hours at a time, as a follow-up to our monthly sessions. Two complementary sessions are offered to each hosting company and each company which purchases a corporate pass.
- Consulting for leadership and diversity – FountainBlue has served as adjunct members of corporate teams to brainstorm and facilitate recruitment, retention, development strategies.
- We work with executive and women’s leadership teams in strategic sessions, on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis to envision, define and communicate strategies for expanding scope and impact of programs and initiatives as well as methods for delivering measurable results.
- A one-half hour complementary session is offered to each hosting company’s women’s leadership group. Additional support and consultation is offered at a rate of $200/hour.
- Leadership Development and Training – FountainBlue works with leadership teams to support the recruitment, development and retention of top talent.
- Our consulting ranges from reviewing hiring needs, managing and overseeing recruitment strategies, communicating and revising assessment, development and retention strategies, as well as reviewing and updating leadership pipeline development activities.
- Our consulting rates are $200/hour.
To find out more about FountainBlue’s consulting services:
Join the Community
- Join our free FountainBlue mailing lists: weekly event invitations and monthly newsletter on leadership and innovation topics
- Become an annual member and receive a complementary half-hour telephone coaching or advisory session
Stimulate Your Brain
- Subscribe to our curated content on Leadership
- Subscribe to our curated content on the Age of Personalization
- Follow our Pinterest leadership topics are leadership, nutrition and healthy recipes
- Follow our posts on Twitter and LinkedIn group
- See up for an individual or a corporate pass for up to 5 people to attend an upcoming When She Speaks event. See our side bar or click on our upcoming programs page to view upcoming dates and topics.
- Nominate a corporate leader from your tech company to speak at an upcoming When She Speaks event.
- Inquire about hosting an upcoming When She Speaks event.
Find out More about FountainBlue’s Coaching, Advising and Consulting Services
Learn about FountainBlue’s Head-Heart-Hands Approach to Executive Coaching
Learn about FountainBlue’s Pivot-or-Perish
Inquire about FountainBlue’s 2-hour Lunch-and-Learn Programs, which complement and drill down on the monthly topics from our When She Speaks series. They are typically conducted one or two weeks following the When She Speaks event topic for the month. E-mail us to request a program description or calendar a meeting with us, so we can address your specific initial questions.
- January – A Work-Life Balance That Works – for Life!
- February – Expanding Your Circle of Influence
- March – Embracing Agility in a Sea of Change
- April – Building and Reinforcing Your Executive Brand
- May – Standing on the Shoulders of Mentors
- June – Embracing Our Multi-Generational Workforce
- July – Communicating in an Age of Social Media
- August – Politics in the Workplace: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- September – Make Your Own Rules
- October – Facilitating Collaborative Innovation
- November – The Business Case for Diversity
- December – Power to the Team
FountainBlue also offers supplemental lunch-and-learn programs which are conducted year-round. Topics are listed below, but we are open to other topics of interest. E-mail us to request a program description or calendar a meeting with us, so we can address your specific initial questions.
- A Head-Heart-Hands Model for Leadership
- Fostering an Intrapreneurial Culture
- Playing well with Others
- Tell Me a Story
Lastly, we work with leadership teams to create and facilitate strategic planning retreats, women-in-leadership events as well as innovation workshops. On-site, we excel at facilitating stimulating conversations, engaging and stimulating participants, and documenting and distributing learnings and notes which stimulate thinking and action. Areas of specialty might include:
- Celebratory and Bonding Retreats – Whether you’re interested in celebrating a milestone or on-boarding your new-hires, FountainBlue excels at producing memorable events with impact, focusing on sharing information and building connections.
- Strategic Retreats – FountainBlue works with senior executes to facilitate conversations on how to stay relevant and in front of the curve as we emerge from an Age of Information to an Age of Personalization.
Tell us what you have in mind and we’ll let you know how we can support you in crystallizing objectives, in communicating to and engaging with stakeholders and in focusing on achieving measurable results which both last and matter.
Launched in December 2012, FountainBlue’s CONNECTIONs leadership blog highlights leadership thoughts and concepts we’ve developed, working in collaboration with the dozens of executives and entrepreneurs over the past two decades. These connections might be connecting ideas, thoughts, people and concepts, which might may stimulate more strategic, more inclusive, more collaborative thinking and more results-achieving communications and actions. In other words, we write, coach and consult with the purpose of facilitating leadership One Conversation, One Leader, One Organization at a time.
FountainBlue’s leadership blogs are frequently used as tools during the coaching process and are made available to the general community in the hopes that it will stimulate thinking and reflection and prod our clients and community members to take action and reach toward higher and different goals and results. Individual articles may be forwarded and shared with permission and full credit given to FountainBlue and Linda Holroyd. Follow the blog by visiting https://fountainblue.wordpress.com/category/leadership-2/. See also the scoops we’ve curated around leadership by visiting our curated leadership posts at http://www.scoop.it/t/connection.
Finding and Centering Yourself
- Walking the Flexibility Tightrope, July 2013
- Best Quotes of 2013, December 2013
- What I Learned at the Dinner Table, January 2014
- Managing Stress, July 2014
- Embracing Change, August 2014
- The Search for Purpose, September 2014
- The Game of Life, August 2015
- A Cow’s Eye View of the World, September 2015
- A Note of Thanks, November 2015
- Your Good is Good Enough, September 2016
- 5 Minds of the Future, November 2016
Communicating Who You Are
- Tell Me a Story, January 2013
- Your Social Media Report Card, February 2014
- Perception Trumps Reality, February 2015
- Listen Up, June 2015
- First the Market, Then the Passion, Then the Skills, July 2015
- The Great Pretender, October 2015
- What Kind of Leader Are You? August 2016
A Bigger, Better YOU
- From the Tactical to the Strategic, December 2012
- The Coachability Factor, November 2013
- The Likeability Factor, August 2013
- The Seventh Sense, December 2014
- What’s Next, January 2015
- The Art of Saying ‘No’, March 2015
- Time, Your One Irreplaceable Resource, September 2015
- Ten Steps to Better Decision-Making, September 2015
- Fail Forward, January 2016
- Secrets for Leveling Up, March 2016
- What It Takes to Lead, May 2016
- Being Human in an Age That’s Digital, August 2016
- Level-Up Your Listening, October 2016
Games People Play
- When to Hold Up, When to Fold Up, When to Walk Away, When to Run, April 2013
- Building Trust, June 2014
- Underground Motivations, May 2014
- The View from Under the Bus, April 2014
- Walking Point, November 2014
- Your Political CLOUT, September 2013
- In Search of Meritocracy, May 2015
Building Your Team and Network
- Getting Your Company From Here to There, May 2013
- Managing Conflict, June 2013
- Who Gets on the Bus, February 2013
- Who Floats to the Top, March 2014
- Ten People You Should Have In Your Network, March 2013
- Men Who Open Doors, September 2015
- Measuring the Impact of Diversity, October 2015
- Choose This, Not That, February 2016
- Here’s to the Heroes, June 2016
- Building Hope in a Time of Change, September 2016
The World We Work In
- Enabling Sales, October 2013
- The Next Generation Workforce, October 2014
- The Next Generation Leader, November 2014
- Foundational Beliefs in an Age of Personalization, December 2014
- Change Happens, March 2015
- Thoughts on the Future of Work, March 2016